Terms & Conditions Of Use
AIO GAMES is a brand of Excalibur Private Limited an Indian company
incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013. Excalibur Private Limited operates a mobile
gaming portal, which offers various skill-based games developed by In-house and by
Third-Party Game Developers and includes other promotional and interactive features
(“Services”) through its Platform.
policies available on Our Platform forms a legally binding Agreement between the User
(“You”, “Your”, “User”) and Excalibur Private Limited (“AIO GAMES”, “Our”, “We”, “Us”).
OR/AND USING THE AIO GAMES PLATFORM.
You may only use our web portal https://www.aio.games, partner websites, mobile
applications, and other portals (the “Platform”) if You agree to abide by the terms and
Games, or use any of Our Platform services. Note that the overview only shows the most
critical aspects of the relevant section, not the whole section. Only those Users who
are above Eighteen (18) years of age and of sound mind may use Our Platform. Any failure
to abide by these Terms, may result in disqualification, Account closure, or suspension
of balance amounts in the User Account and/or legal action against you. If you have any
questions as to these Terms, we encourage you to seek independent counsel prior to
accessing or availing the Platform or the services.
This Platform may not be used by residents of Assam, Odisha, Nagaland,
Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Telangana (“Excluded
States”). Further, there may be certain games that may be restricted in some additional
states. To understand more about who may use this platform please refer the Eligibility
clause as mentioned below.
governing its games/tournaments/contests, at any time, by posting the same on the
rules referred herein or provided by Us in relation to any Our services, as may be
amended from time to time. Kindly note that Your Details will be accessible to other
users on the Platform.
AIO GAMES may offer referral programs on the Platform to allow all its
Users to receive certain rewards for each User that they refer to play on Our Platform.
To know more about the terms applicable for referral program please refer Our section on
Referral Programmes available at https://www.aio.games/referral-program.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the
Income Tax Act 1961. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the rate of
TDS in the future, TDS will be deducted by in accordance with the then current
prescribed TDS rate. Kindly refer to Our TDS Policy available at https://www.aio.games/tds-policy.
We only provide and encourage skill-based games on Our Platform. To
understand more about the nature of games offered on Our Platform please refer to
Legality and Games of skill section available at https://www.aio.games/games-skills-legality.
We further request that You read and follow the precautions laid down in
Our Responsible Gaming section available at https://www.aio.games/responsible-gaming
while playing Mobile Games on Our Platform.
AIO Games upholds a Fair Play practice in the games provided as We
believe in Transparency in Our services and trust and responsibility towards Our Users.
Please refer to Our Fair Play Policy available at https://www.aio.games/fair-play-policy
Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings
ascribed to them as per the Definition section of this Agreement. Any reference to the
singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, and any reference to one
gender includes a reference to other gender(s), unless explicitly provided for.
This Agreement shall apply to all Users and Persons who visit the
Platform or create a player Account including any contributors of content over the
The User agrees to be bound by this Agreement by registering on,
browsing, downloading, using, installing, or accessing any part of the Platform or
utilizing the Services offered on the Platform.
1. IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS
- “Affiliate” shall mean and include any other entity, vendor, partnership firm,
company or individual with whom AIO GAMES may enter into an Agreement for the
purpose of providing the Services on the Platform or for promotional activities or
for any other similar purposes.
available on the Platform including all other additional or modified terms and
conditions and policies in relation to the Platform or any current or future
services that may be offered by AIO GAMES. This Agreement is an electronic record
generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital
signatures by either party.
- “Contest” is a competition of skill-based games offered by AIO GAMES on the Platform
in which Users may compete either in a tournament comprising of multiple Users or a
1v1 battle by playing the Mobile Games on the Platform. Contests can be of two types
either ‘paid’ or ‘free to play’. Users who enter paid Contests must pay an Entry Fee
to participate, while free to play Contests are open to all Users and it do not
require an Entry Fee.
- “Balance” is the credit balance either in the form of cash or AIO GAMES Bonus Cash
available in an Account and includes amount added by a User through Deposits or/and
earned through Winnings by participating in Contests on the Platform.
- “Deposit” is the amount a User has added to his/her Account through their preferred
payment mode (e-wallet, debit/credit cards, UPI/BHIM, net banking). The Deposit
conversion ratio is INR. 1/- (Rupees One Only) = INR 1 (one).
- “Entry-Fee” refers to the fee which Users pay either in the form of cash Balance or
AIO GAMES Bonus Cash available in their Account to participate in a Contest on the
- “Mobile Games” refers to the skill-based games including fantasy games available on
Our Platform developed by AIO GAMES or Third-Party Game Developers.
- “Person” shall mean any natural person and his/her heirs, executors and permitted
assignees and will also include limited or unlimited liability company, corporation,
partnership (whether limited or unlimited), proprietorship, Hindu undivided family,
trust, union, association, government or any agency or political subdivision thereof
or any other entity that may be treated as a person under the applicable Law and
will include its Affiliates, successors and permitted assignees, unless repugnant to
- “Third Party Game Developer” means any Person (natural or juristic) whose Mobile
Game is available on the Platform.
- “AIO GAMES Bonus Cash” is an award in the form of AIO GAMES Bonus Cash that may be
given to any User at AIO GAMES’s sole discretion for participating on the Platform.
- “Winnings” are awards (either in the form of cash, AIO GAMES Bonus Cash, rewards or
promotional gifts) given to a User for winning or/and performing well in a
particular Contest on the Platform.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Users who are browse, register, use, or access of any part of the Platform, or use
of any of Our Services, such a Person/User will be deemed to enter into a legal
contract with Us.
- According to the Indian Contract Act, 1872, Users who are “incompetent to contract”
such as bankrupts, minors, and un-discharged insolvents, are not allowed to enter
into this Arrangement with AIO GAMES. Any person who is under the age of eighteen
(18) should not use, install, play or download the Mobile Games on Our Platform.
- If You are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of AIO GAMES or one
of its affiliated or subsidiary companies, or a relative of such associated persons,
or a vendor or suppliers, You are not permitted to register with the Platform or
play either directly or indirectly, any Mobile Games on the Platform (“Unauthorised
Person”), other than in the course of your engagement with the Us. For these
purposes, the term 'relative' shall include spouse and financially dependent
parents, children, or siblings. Any Person found to have violated this section will
not be entitled to collect any winnings.
- We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to
enable artificial intelligence (non-human) to play on our site. Such programs are
often designed to send information about cards or Users to an external program. You
are not permitted to, and you agree not to cause any such program to access our
Platform or any data on it and you are not permitted to access any such data and
send it to any other parties. You consent to AIO GAMES taking measures to prevent
and detect the use of such programs using methods including but not limited to
screen capture or reading the list of currently running programs on any User's
(including Your) computer.
- The Platform is made available or can be used by a User only if (i) he/she is a
natural Person, as per any applicable Law, regulation or generally accepted
practices or guidelines applicable in the country of which User is a citizen, from
where User uses the Platform; or (ii) it is a juristic Person, as per any applicable
Law, regulation or generally accepted industry practices and guidelines applicable
in the country where User is registered, where User maintains its principal office
or from where User uses the Platform.
- The Mobile Games and the services available on the Platform are open only to Persons
currently residing in India. Persons residing in the Excluded States are prohibited
from participating in any Mobile Games on the Platform. For the convenience of the
User, the states which are defined as Excluded states above are Assam, Odisha,
Nagaland, Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, and Telangana.
Further, there may be certain games that may be restricted in some additional
- The Users shall check the Special Rules/Terms of each Game to know more. Some of the
Services on the Platform may contain additional terms or rules as applicable to a
specific Mobile game or Contest. Before playing any such Mobile Games or Contest,
the Users must accept to the additional terms and rules. To the extent that these
out, the additional or Special Rules/Terms shall prevail.
- Users who have successfully registered on the Platform in the manner stated in the
Registration clause below and who use the Platform's services in compliance with the
GAMES reserves the right to terminate any User's Account and/or refuse access to the
3. NATURE AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
- AIO GAMES provide the Platform to You on which You can download and play the Mobile
Games either offered by AIO GAMES or independent Third-Party Game Developers. These
Mobile Games do not run online over the Platform and they will have to be separately
downloaded or installed. All the information relating to installation process will
be provided on the Platform.
4. REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION PROCESS
- For the purpose of using Our Services, You can register on Our Platform by accepting
and agreeing to this Agreement and providing your registered mobile number. AIO
GAMES will use a one-time password (“OTP”) system to verify your identity. Your
Account will be created (“Account”) only after successful verification through OTP.
Upon successful registration of Your Account You represent, agree, and warrant,
- You are using Your actual identity and not impersonating any other person
and the mobile number provided by You is registered in Your own name;
- The information provided by You is verified, true, accurate, and complete
information about Yourself, including other information such as mobile
number, profile photograph, user-id, biograph, audio status etc., on the
Platform (“User Details”);
- You will always maintain and update the User Details and all other
information provided by You on the Platform.
- You fulfil the eligibility criteria as detailed in Eligibility Criteria
You on the Platform.
- The Users understands and agrees that the User Details provided on the Platform will
be visible and accessible to other User on the Platform too and shall be available
for AIO GAMES to create promotional and interactive content over the Platform.
- Your Account is strictly for your own personal use. You must not impersonate another
human. You represent, warrant, and consent that You will use the Platform solely for
the purpose of playing on the Platform and for transactions which you may have to
carry out in connection with availing the Services on the Platform. Use or attempted
use of your User Account for any reason other than what is stated in the Terms of
Use may result in immediate termination of your User Account and forfeiture of any
prize or bonus or suspension of balance amount in the User Account. You will abide
by the Agreement by establishing an Account after submitting a mobile phone number
and after OTP verification.
- You shall be solely responsible for the registration information provided by you
during submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- Except where prohibited by applicable Laws, the User also agrees to receive news,
alerts, offers/campaign-related SMS to the mobile phone number provided by the User.
personal information and the measures adopted to protect Your privacy when You use
the Platform. Users using the Platform are deemed to have read and accepted Our
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and/or all intellectual property rights in all
contents on the Platform (including but not limited to text, audio, video or
graphical images, or technology, the look and feel of the Platform), trademarks and
logos, are the properties of AIO GAMES and are owned & controlled by Us and/or by
other parties that have licensed their Contents to us. You shall not copy,
reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the contents of Our
Platform in any way, including by e-mail and/or other electronic means and whether
directly or indirectly and/or assist any other person to do the same. Modification
or use on any other web site and/or networked computer environment and/or use for
any purpose shall be considered a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other
proprietary rights of AIO Games.
- Any use of the other than for personal and non-commercial purposes shall be
considered as commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- Users may request permission to use any of Our content in writing to AIO GAMES.
Users hereby grant to AIO GAMES and its Affiliates, partners, licensors and
associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable
license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform,
publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the
- displaying Users' content on Our Platform
- distributing Users' content, either electronically or via other media, to
other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users
content in any form, medium, or technology.
7. TERMS FOR DEPOSITS
- The Users may be required to pay an Entry Fee in the form of cash in order to take
part in certain Contests available on Our Platform. Users may add cash to their
Account by using any of the payment modes available on the Platform.
- The Users are given a non-transferable, restricted, non-exclusive, and revocable
right to set up and register and use their Account on Our Platform. All actions that
occur within a User's Account, including the use of any of the Platform's Services,
the Users will be solely responsible for the same.
- The Deposits can be used to enter Contests in the manner mentioned in the clause
below on Participation in Contests. The Users shall note that there are certain
Contests which can allow payment of the Entry Fee in the form of AIO GAMES Bonus
Cash, or part - payment of the Entry Fee in the form of AIO GAMES Bonus Cash and the
remainder of the Entry Fee coming from the Deposit/Winnings.
- Whenever AIO GAMES finds that the same User Information are being used for operating
multiple Accounts, the Account will be terminated/deactivated without the Users'
permission, and any deposits in the Account will not be refunded.
At the sole and absolute discretion, AIO GAMES may restrict, modify, suspend, or
terminate any User’s access to all or any part of the Platform, including but not
- delete, deactivate, or uninstall an Account, as well as any associated
information and data on that Account;
- move or remove any content that is available on the Platform or reject,
move, or remove any material that may be uploaded or submitted by the User;
- designate its rights and obligations under this Agreement with respect to
all Accounts to any person or entity and to establish guiding principles and
limitations for using the Platform and its services;
- Regardless of everything else in this Agreement, the Users accept and consent that
they will have no ownership or other interest in their Account, and that all rights
in and to their Account will be held by and inure to the benefit of AIO GAMES
8. MOBILE GAMES
- AIO GAMES provides the Users with various Mobile Games and other Services on its
Platform. These Mobile Games do not run online over the Platform and they will have
to be separately downloaded from the Platform. All the Mobile Games and information
relating to its installation process will be provided on the Platform.
- The User shall note that the Mobile Games will have their own rules and code of
conduct (“Game Rules”) which shall be always adhered to by all Users.
- When You play a Mobile Game, You accept and understand that the Platform does not
produce or show any material on its own initiative, and that AIO GAMES is not
responsible or liable for the content or validity of any Mobile Game, including
copyrights, that You may access via the Platform.
9. FEES, WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
- Information relating to Platform Fee
The actual house edge for
all products/games is between 0% and 35%, and with extreme exceptional cases going
above this level. This can be easily measured depending on the entry fee and total
prize pool. Here are some examples:
Platform Fee Examples
Tournaments on AIO GAMES
- AIO GAMES platform fee for each user who joins a cash tournament, is
calculated as (1- Total Cash prize offered/(open slots x entry fee))
* Entry Fee.
- For example, in a 5 players tournament with entry fee of INR 100,
and the total cash prizes on offer is INR 400.
- The AIO GAMES platform fee collected out of each user who is
registering with INR 200 will be equal to (1 – INR 800/(INR 200 x
5)) * INR 200 = INR 20.
- The same calculation applies to contests hosted by Users, or
- Non-Guaranteed Tournaments are the tournament which does not have a
defined GTD, the prize pool is calculated on the basis of the number
of users participating in the tournaments.
Battles on AIO GAMES
- AIO GAMES platform fee calculated for each successfully completed 2
player cash battle, as (1- Total Cash prize offered/(2 x entry fee))
* Entry Fee
- For example, in 2 players battle with entry fee of INR 100, where
the winner(s) gets INR 160.
- The AIO GAMES platform fee collected out of each user who is
registering with INR 100 will be equal to (1 – INR 160/(INR 100 x
2)) * INR 100 = INR 20
- The total cash prize given in multiplayer battles where multiple
players can win cash prizes varies depending on the number of
players who participated in the battle.
- AIO GAMES platform fee is calculated as (1- Total Cash prize offered
per the number of players who participated/(number of players who
participated x entry fee)) * Entry Fee
- For example, let’s take the case of 3 players battle with INR 100
entry fee. When 3 players participate, if the total prize offered to
all the winners in the battle is INR 240.
- Then AIO GAMES platform fee collected out of each who is
participating with INR 100 will be equal to (1 – INR 240/(INR 100 x
3)) * INR 100 = INR 20
Battle Arenas on AIO GAMES
- Battle Arenas are battles in which users pay single entryfee. The
players are then matched up against one another in a battle format.
- Players are ranked on a leader board at the end of the Battle Arena
based on the number of victories they had in all of the battles they
- AIO GAMES distributes cash prizes to the winners based on their
- AIO GAMES Platform fee for such registrations is set currently at
flat 20% of the entry fee.
- AIO GAMES Platform fee is subject to modification as per AIO GAMES
policy without prior notice to the User.
Fantasy Contests on AIO GAMES
- For each user who joins a cash contest, AIO GAMES platform fee is
calculated as (1- Total Cash prize offered/(open slots x entry fee))
* Entry Fee
- If a contest permits a user to register multiple teams, then each
team registered by the User is counted as a slot filled in the
- For example, in a 5-player contest with entry fee of INR 100, and
the total cash prizes on offer is INR 400.
- The AIO GAMES platform fee collected out of each user for each team
he/she is registering with INR 100 will be equal to (1 – INR
400/(INR100 x 5)) * INR 100 = INR 20
- The same calculation applies to contests hosted by Users, or
- Non-Guaranteed contests are the contest which does not have a
defined GTD, the prize pool is calculated on the basis of the number
of users participating in the fantasy contest.
Conditions to Participation in Contest
- The Users may use the Platform to participate in a variety of Contests
available on the Platform.
- Each Contest has a pre-determined cap on the number of Users who can
participate, as well as a timeline for submitting entries.
- If the minimum number of Users register for the Contest before the stated
entry period, only then the Contest will be considered as a valid Contest on
- In order to take part in a contest, all the Users may be required to pay an
Entry Fee to the Platform. The Entry Fee will be deducted from the Balance
available in the Users Account.
- AIO GAMES will from time to time announce the Contests in any manner
suitable. AIO GAMES will try and provide due notice to the Platform Users
with regards to AIO GAMES rights to extend the participation and
registration time limits, cancel or postpone any Contest, and change any
- Unless, in an event where the Contest has been cancelled, any amount
received by AIO GAMES as Entry Fee for participation in a Contest shall be
Cancellation, Return and Refund
- We may return or refund the Entry fee only in the event that there is a
gross error in the Services provided by Us provided the reasons are genuine
and proved to be true after inquiry and investigation by AIO GAMES.
- AIO GAMES does not revoke the User registration once it is successfully
registered on Our Platform, however, in rare situations where the fault or
error may lie with the payment gateway or from Us, We will cancel your
participation only on your request in writing and refund the Entry Fee to
You within a reasonable amount of time.
- Cancellation Return or Refund will only be done as per this Agreement and as
per the rules of each Mobile Games and Contest. Before Participating, please
read the rules of each Mobile Game and Contest.
- In case We cancel Your participation in any Mobile Game or Contest as a
result of this, We will return Your Entry Fee to You within a reasonable
amount of time and You can redeem the same by playing other Contests on AIO
GAMES. Please note that the refund amount herein shall be (less any charges
incurred by the AIO GAMES to process such refund).
- We may at any time without prior notice to you terminate your User Account
and block your access to the Platform and/or Services if we consider that
you are in breach of any of these Terms or that you are otherwise acting
illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to
refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your User Account.
- The Users shall note that for the purpose of Refunds, if paid through a
payment gateway the payment refunds will be made to the same Account and if
the Users had paid using a credit card, Refunds will be given to the
original credit card used at the time of transaction. We try to create a
smooth process and provide the Users with best user-experience.
You may also face service disruptions due to technical faults or glitches
attributable to AIO GAMES. In such circumstance You understand, acknowledge,
and agree that if you are unable to play/participate in any Mobile Game due
to any service disruption caused due to technical faults or glitches that
are solely attributable to us, your remedy is limited either to:
- A refund of the amount of entry fee which you would have actually
paid for participation in that Mobile Game; or
- A refund of amounts lost in that Mobile Game provided such loss is
directly attributable to the error/omission of AIO GAMES.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall AIO GAMES be liable to
you for any amount over and above the amounts specified herein in
this clause, for any errors/omissions on the part of the AIO GAMES.
- Users must use any money in their Account within 365 days (three hundred and
sixty-five days) of credit. In case you have any unutilised funds after the
completion of 365 days from the date of credit of such amount, AIO GAMES
reserves the right to refund such amounts (less any charges incurred by Us
to process such refund) and if not so, AIO GAMES reserves the right of
forfeiture, after reminder, as the case may be.
- Awards for all Contests will be pre-declared in the particular rules
applicable to that Contest at the time of registration. The Contest awards
may be in the form of AIO GAMES Cash Bonus, cash, rewards, or promotional
- eKYC verification is mandatory and may be done through the Platform. eKYC
verification is a proof of identity for making withdrawals from Your Account
to Your bank/wallet Account.
- Only cash Winnings can be withdrawn by Users from his/her Account to their
respective bank/wallet Account once it is eKYC (Know Your Customer)
- Any tax/levies/duty etc., as applicable on prizes, shall be paid by the
winner of the game. Based on TDS (tax deducted at source) Rules for any sort
of game winning in India, 31.2% TDS should be deducted on any winning above
Rs.10,000/- in a single game.
- AIO GAMES do not issue receipts for the participation in the Contests. The
entries are Accounted within the Users Account on the Platform. It is the
responsibility of the Users and not of AIO GAMES to ensure that the entries
are accurate and correctly mentioned in their Account and that the Winnings
are duly credited to their Account.
10. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE PLATFORM
You will not use the Platform, or any content provided thereof for any purpose that
is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or under applicable Law.
Without limiting the foregoing, User agrees not to use Our Platform or any content
provided thereof for any of the following;
- to register or operate more than one User Account on Our Platform;
- to host, display, host, view, upload, modify, publish, change, transmit,
update, distribute, exchnage or share any information that belongs to
another Person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- to submit or upload content which grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous,
defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of
another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable,
- to harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other
- that is relating to or encourages money laundering activities, or gambling,
betting, wagering or is otherwise unlawful in the eyes of law in any manner
- that harms minors in any way;
- to collect or store personal information about other Users;
- that infringes any intellectual property such as patent, trademark,
copyright or other proprietary rights and which violates any applicable Law
for the time being in force;
- to Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other
similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect AIO GAMES
or any other User.
- which impersonates or falsely represents another Person;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform or
any other computer resource;
- that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or
communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in
- that violates the unity, integrity and authenticity, such as spamming,
disinformation campaigns and impersonation.
- that endangers India's unity, dignity, defence, protection, or sovereignty,
friendly ties with foreign states, or public order, or incites the
commission of any cognizable crime, prevents the investigation of any crime,
or insults any other country;
- Without AIO GAMES permission, You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent,
publish, sell, assign, lease, market, pass, or otherwise make the Platform
or any portion or material thereof available to third parties.
- You will not disable or circumvent any of the Platform's digital rights
management, access rules, or other security features; you will not delete,
change, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on
any portion of the Platform; and you will not use the Platform in any way
that jeopardises the Platform's credibility, efficiency, or availability.
- That endangers public health or safety; promotion of cigarettes or other
tobacco products, or intoxicant use, including alcohol, and Electronic
Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) and similar products that allow nicotine
delivery, except for the purposes, in the manner, and to the degree, as may
be permitted under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules rendered
You will not reveal in any way any confidential information that you receive,
display, or share with others, or that comes to your attention. The word
"confidential information" refers to all non-public, confidential, or proprietary
technical or business information, tangible and intangible objects, information on
the web and/or in mobile games, names, Account information, data, apps, other Users
private information, advertisements, data, computer programs, disks, algorithms,
software programs, creatives , posters, marketing plans or techniques, customer
data, technical, financial, or business information or any trade secrets designs,
sketches, animations, gaming modules, and other similar products. Such obligation of
confidentiality shall continue for a period of 1 (one) year after the User decides
not to play the Mobile Games and uninstalls the same.
You will not commit or attempt to or engage in any act that:
- transmit, collect and store data about other Users or AIO GAMES for any
illegal and illicit use;
- unless otherwise expressly permitted by AIO GAMES in writing or required by
applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise
extract the source code related to the Platform or any part thereof.
- use of any device such as any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other
device for the purposes of retrieving or to index any portion of the
Platform or content thereof;
- not indulge in creating multiple Accounts on the Platform and will not
create any Account by automated means or under fraudulent pretences for
using the Platform;
- will not impersonate another Person or impersonate or host or misrepresent
on behalf of, or falsely state Your affiliation with any Person or entity,
including, but not limited to Our officials, employees, agents, partners,
Affiliates or vendors;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a
destructive nature through the Platform or in any that could damage,
disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or
potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems;
- receiving any material or information, not intentionally made available, in
the opinion of AIO GAMES;
- Any deductions or forfeitures of Balances from Your Account will be rendered at Our
absolute discretion and the same shall not result in any liability on the part of
AIO GAMES. After deleting, closing, or forfeiting the Balances in the User's
Account, we may opt to provide the User with a right of appeal. The User shall not
claim any such rights as the same will only be provided at the sole discretion of
- If We detect any fraudulent or alleged fraudulent activity from Your Account, or if
You are found colluding or engaging in any kind of fraudulent activity on the
Platform, or attempted to defraud any Mobile Games, the Platform, AIO GAMES, other
Users, or any person/entity associated with the Platform in any way including but
not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if you make untrue and/or
malicious comments with regard to the AIO GAMES operation in any media or forum, We
reserves the right (and you authorize AIO GAMES) to publicize your actions together
with your identity and e-mail address as well as to circulate this information to
other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, law enforcement departments
and other appropriate agencies. You will be suspended from participating in any
Contest available on the Platform. We reserve the right to deactivate or delete Your
Account and all related information on it and forfeit related Balances and/or take
any other appropriate action.
- We reserves the right to terminate the User Account without any notice and
confiscate all the deposit and winnings as the case might be, if the User falls
within the excluded states where the game is restricted.
- We can terminate Your Account or place Your Account on hold in order to protect You,
or AIO GAMES or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. We
therefore urge you maintain and update all your information from time to time.
AIO GAMES may have to terminate Your access to Our Platform if:
- Any third-party with whom We provided the Platform to You has terminated its
relationship with Us or ceased to provide the related services to Us or to
- We are required to do so by law or any judicial, legislative or regulatory
body (for example, where the access to and/or provision of the Platform to
You becomes, unlawful);
- The provision of Platform to You, is no longer commercially viable or
feasible for Us; or
- You are a repeat infringer of this Agreement. We may terminate or restrict
illegal or fraudulent use of the service.
The Users access to the Platform may be terminated in cases if:
- You are in directly or indirect breach of this Agreement i.e. this Terms of
- You voluntarily uninstall the Platform from their device and stop using Our
- You knowingly or unknowingly cause direct or indirect breach, as ascertained
- You do not pay the requisite fee, if any,.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without
notice, and to block Your access to the Platform as well as prevent You from using
the Platform in the future.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by terminating Your access to the
Platform. However, certain obligations of Yours under this Agreement shall continue
to prevail even on such termination such as confidentiality etc.
- All legal rights, responsibilities, and liabilities that You and AIO GAMES have
benefited from, been subject to (or that have accrued over time while the Agreement
has been in force), or that are expressly specified to continue indefinitely, shall
be unaffected by this suspension and shall continue to extend to those rights,
obligations, and liabilities indefinitely.
- If You post or stream any content that encourages either directly or indirectly,
Account may be terminated and in some cases Your Account may be even subject to
- AIO GAMES may, in its sole discretion, refuse to open any new user Account, or
terminate the existing Account without giving notice, or refuse to process any
transactions on the Platform if it is unable to ensure Your compliance with this
term of use or any other compliance which is required, either due to non-cooperation
by the User or due to the details provided by the User being found unreliable or
unverifiable to the AIO GAME’s satisfaction.
- Upon and after the expiration or termination, all rights granted to You hereby shall
forthwith revert to us.
12. USER INDEMNITY
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold AIO GAMES, and its officers, directors,
employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions,
demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation,
reasonable litigation and counsel expenses that may result from or alleged to result
- Your use of the Platform or any content thereof, including Mobile Game; or
- Your participation in any Contest;
- Your Breach of any confidentiality or intellectual property of AIO GAMES.
- Your breach of any rules, regulations and/or orders under any applicable
- You are also responsible for any breach of Your obligations under the Agreement
and/or for the consequences of any such breach.
- In no event shall AIO GAMES be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out
of or related to Users engagement with AIO GAMES or his/her participation in any
13. WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AIO GAMES does not warrant with regards to the contents provided through the
Platform. The contents offered on the Platform may include technical inaccuracies or
typographical errors. AIO GAMES reserves the right to adjust or enhance and make
improvements to the Platform at any time. To the fullest degree allowable under
applicable Laws, the contents or any material available on the Platform are given
“as is” and “as available,” with no guarantees of any sort, either stated or implied
and includes but not limited to;
- the Platform being constantly available or available at all;
- any implied warranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose;
- that the contents of the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Your satisfaction with the use of the Platform;
- that defects, if any on the Platform will be corrected;
- that no default or error will occur at the time of successful installation
or uninstallation choices in relation to the Platform;
- Your personal ability to upload, chat or use any other Services on the
- the accuracy and correctness of the data provided by the Platform;
- that all bugs or errors in relation to the Platform will be corrected;
- that the Platform will be compatible with all current and future devices and
- that the Platform is fit for a particular purpose or use;
- that the Platform and the contents thereof are accessible in every location
- the privacy and security Your data;
- that the Platform and the contents would be perpetually secure and not prone
to breaches of security anywhere in the world.
- AIO GAMES utilises safeguards and industry best practices to protect the Platform
from hackers, sniffers and malicious modification tools, however, it does not
warrant that the Platform shall be completely safe from such attacks at any period
- The Platform may contain links to other mobile applications and/or websites (some of
which may be automated search results) that contain objectionable, illegal, or
inaccurate materials. These links, nor the goods and services they provide, are
endorsed, or funded by us; they are given solely for your convenience. We are not
liable or responsible for the quality or accuracy of any third-party websites. You
agree that You are responsible for all data charges You incur through the use of the
Platform and all or any additional data charged for any other reason.
- AIO GAMES, its officers, directors, employees, Affiliates and agents and any other
service providers will not be liable for any acts or omissions, including of a
third-party Person, and including those vendors participating in AIO GAMES offerings
made to You.
- AIO GAMES will not be liable for any unauthorised data interception or violations of
this Agreement caused in part by the actions or omissions of third parties Persons,
or damages caused by the operating systems, equipment, facilities, or services
rendered by third parties Persons that are interconnected with AIO GAMES.
- We may, at Our absolute discretion, stop providing the Platform (or any part
thereof) to You or to Users in general, or alter or change the nature of the
of the Site after any such alteration means that you consent to be bound by the
Agreement (or as it may be modified).
- The users are hereby informed that the games offered on the platform involves an
element of financial risk and may be addictive. We urge you to play responsibly and
at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
The User agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Platform, its Services, or any
content, including Mobile Game, available thereof is entirely at Your own option and
risk and We shall not be responsible and liable and held harmless at all times for
any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive,
monetary or any other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities whatsoever
arising out of or relating to Your use of the Platform or any content thereof,
including Mobile Game. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable Law, AIO GAMES
total liability to You for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action)
shall not exceed in the aggregate the Balance in your Account. AIO GAMES shall not
be liable to you for:
- any defamatory, undesirable or illegal conduct of any other user
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your user
Account or any feature of our Services on the Platform;
- any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to us or from or to
our Platform by the internet or by other connecting media;
- any technical failures, breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, improper
or manipulated data transmission, data loss or corruption or communications’
infrastructure failure, viruses or any other adverse technological
occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided
on the Platform;
- The User may terminate his/her access to the Platform if You are not satisfied with
the Platform or any Mobile Games. To understand about the termination rights held by
AIO Games, please refer to the clause on termination in addition to other clauses of
- You agree and accept that AIO GAMES can, in accordance with its agreements
with certain sponsored content partners and third parties, place certain
sponsored content on, around, or in conjunction with the Platform's other
content. The manner, mode, and degree to which such s sponsored content is
shown is subject to change without notice to You. We cannot guarantee it,
but we will do our best to alert You ahead of time.
- The Platform's content is for Your non-commercial and personal use only. The
sponsored content partners or third parties, on the other hand, may use the
Platform to show their content for commercial purposes.
- You shall not infringe any of the intellectual property of AIO GAMES or of
the sponsored content partners or of any third-party content by copying,
reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works of, or publicly
display any content displayed on the Platform.
Force Majeure Event
AIO GAMES shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of Force
Majeure Event or other similar circumstances, directly or indirectly to the Users as
a result of playing Mobile Games or using the services offered by AIO GAMES on the
Platform. A Force Majeure Event is an unforeseeable event and includes real or
potential labour disputes, governmental actions, war or threat of war, sabotage,
civil unrest, demonstrations, fire, storm, flooding, explosion, earthquake,
provisions or limitations of materials or resources, inability to obtain the
relevant authorization, accident, virus attacks, hacking, ban/restrictions imposed,
any form of pandemic, epidemic, defect in electricity or telecommunication network
that affects the Our ability to offer the services or/and the Mobile Games on the
Platform, etc. Force majeure or other event beyond AIO GAMES’s control hindering,
delaying, or complicating the maintenance of the Platform entitles AIO GAMES to
suspend or limit the Platform until further notice.
14. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- AIO Games does not support Money-Laundering activities. We are committed towards
abiding and complying the Anti-Money Laundering laws and provisions against money
laundering, financing of terrorism, and related illegal activities. The Services
offered by Us shall not be used by the Users to facilitate commission of any
criminal offences or violating any applicable Laws, including but not limited the
Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 and the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act
1967. Although under the said laws, AIO Games does not qualify as an entity
obligated to follow the procedures prescribed herein, we still abide by it in honest
business practice and to ensure transparency in the activities conducted from the
Account and to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities over the
Platform in consonance with the spirit of law.
- This shall extend equally to any user who wants to use the Services or otherwise use
or benefit from the use of the Platform and should be read as part of the Terms of
Use. You specifically agree to being bound by this Anti-Money Laundering clause and
- You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with the terms and
conditions set out herein and the applicable anti-money laundering acts mentioned
above and to give your consent not to use the Services/ AIO Games Platform/ mobile
application in any way that results in any criminal offenses being
- You are prohibited from doing/undertaking any activity on the Platform that may be
construed as money laundering, including, without limitation, using false
identification documents to create User Accounts, attempting to withdraw amounts
from unutilized User Account Balances added through payment instruments,
deliberately losing money to certain User(s), playing with two User Accounts in the
same game/contest, colluding with other Users on the same table and funneling of
funds through multiple User Accounts.
15. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- AIO GAMES can provide various communication channels to Users, such as live audio
chat, forums, live audio sessions with other players participating in any Contest,
community groups, ('Communication Facilities') designed to allow Users to interact
with other Users on the Platform.
- As made available to them by the Platform, the user can use the Communication
Facilities. AIO GAMES can, at its sole discretion, provide a selected group of users
with certain additional features or communication facilities. Users do not have the
right to assert and claim for any Communication Facilities on Our platform.
Furthermore, except where necessary to do so under the provisions of applicable
laws, AIO GAMES has no responsibility and does not control these communications
- Users may perform on these sessions or/and chat rooms to (i) arrange training
sessions; (ii) provide guidance on how to play mobile games; (iii) provide
educational content; or (iv) conduct other collaborative sessions on the app. At the
sole discretion of AIO GAMES, sessions or/and chat rooms may be available or may be
restricted to a limited number of users. To participate in any of these live
sessions or/and chat rooms hosted by AIO GAMES on the Website, users may be required
to pay an 'Entry Fee'. The 'Entry Fee' is subject to the levy of the relevant Goods
& Services Tax and Entry Fee shall be inclusive thereof.
- You recognize that you will be exposed to communications (including written, verbal,
electronic, digital, machine-readable, etc.) that you may find unacceptable using
these communication facilities. You recognize, acknowledge, and understand that You
are solely responsible for transmitting any information sent or appearing via the
Communication Facilities and AIO GAMES is not liable for such content or for any
content posted on the Communication Channels.
- AIO GAMES or its third-party vendors shall not be responsible in any circumstances
for any mistakes, objections, or omissions in any content or for any loss or harm of
any kind, suffered because of the content posted on its website. Before uploading
any material on Our Mobile Game application or on Our Platform, all Users of the AIO
GAMES platform must read and fully comprehend to Our Community Guidelines. By
accepting the terms and uses, the users consent and understands that the terms of
the Community Guidelines have been read and completely understood. AIO GAMES is
entitled to take effective and appropriate action against any User in violation of
- AIO Games is dedicated to building a safe and open environment for speech and
providing people with a voice on our website and mobile application in their social
communities. These guidelines set out the general guidelines and a summary of what
is and is not permitted on our Platform and mobile application (“Community
Guidelines”). These Community Guidelines apply to any content uploaded, hosted,
transmitted, or otherwise made available or communicated on our platform
(“Contents”). Use of the Our Platform constitutes the user's acceptance of these
Community Guidelines as may be amended from time to time.
other policies on our Platform and mobile application. We are committed to these
Community Guidelines and we require you to be committed too. Violation of these
Community Guidelines may result in suspension, deletion of content, disabled
Accounts, or other restrictions including a complete ban from the Platform. We may
also notify law enforcement when we believe that there is a genuine risk of physical
harm or a direct threat to public safety. Any action or decision taken by Us for
violation of these Community Guidelines shall be at our sole discretion.
- We ensure that any violation of these Community Guidelines, either reported to us,
or noted by us, shall be taken seriously, reviewed by an internal team at AIO Games
and appropriate actions shall be taken. This is not an exhaustive list of policies
and any Content, if reported, shall be analysed independently based on the
parameters mentioned in these Community Guidelines. If you encounter material that
violates these Community Guidelines directly or indirectly, we encourage you to
report it to us in the manner set out herein.
To start with, kindly note that any content of the following nature is prohibited
and may warrant action from Us.
Details of each of the aforementioned items have been explained and set out below.
We may allow content under such circumstances wherein the primary purpose is
educational and awareness, documentary, scientific, or artistic in nature or for any
other nature which will be based on the sole discretion of AIO Games. Do not post
any contents showing any of the following:
- Content(s) involving minor persons safety
- Content(s) relating to harmful and dangerous organizations and individuals
- Any form of Sexual content and Nudity
- Violent and graphic content
- Content(s) violating any Intellectual Property Rights
- Content(s) relating to harassment, bullying
- Content(s) in the form of links which violates the community guidelines
- Indulging into anyone’s Privacy and sensitive information
- Content(s) relating illegal activities, frauds, scams, regulated goods,
- Content(s) relating to Suicide, dangerous acts, self-harm
- Content(s) violating integrity and authenticity such as disinformation
campaigns, spamming, impersonation
- Threats to Our Security
- Content(s) relating to hateful speech, slurs, and ideologies.
Content(s) involving minor persons safety
- Engagement of a minor in a sexually explicit conversation;
- Incentivization or blackmailing a child to transmit sexually
- Encouragement, instruction, or justification of grooming behaviour
wherein an adult builds an emotional relationship with a minor to
gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse, sexual
exploitation, or sexual trafficking;
- Erotic dances involving minors;
- Content(s) that contains sexual or erotic language involving minors;
- Vulgar language not appropriate for younger audiences or use of
sexually explicit language or excessive profanity
- The private parts of minors;
- Sexual exploitation of minors;
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral
sex involving minors;
- Sexual arousal involving minors;
- Sexual fetish involving minors;
- Minors consuming, possessing, or suspected of consuming alcoholic
beverages, drugs, or tobacco;
- Physical or psychological abuse involving minors i.e., deliberately
inflicting injury on a minor’s body or berating a child with threats
of either physical or sexual violence or via bully tactics;
Content(s) relating to harmful and dangerous organizations and
Exception – AIO Games may allow videos that depict dangerous acts if they’re
meant to be educational, documentary, scientific, or other purposes which
shall be at Our sole discretion.
- Groups and crimes including hate groups, violent extremist
organizations, homicide, human trafficking, organ trafficking, arms
trafficking, drug trafficking, kidnapping, extortion, blackmailing,
money laundering, fraud, cybercrime, terrorist organisation etc.
- Content(s) that depicts the insignia, logos, or symbols, uniforms,
gestures, portraits, or other objects meant to represent violent
criminal or terrorist organizations;
- Content that praises, glorifies, or supports dangerous individuals
- Raw and unmodified re-uploads of content created by terrorist or
- Celebrating terrorist leaders or their crimes in songs or memorials;
- Celebrating terrorist or criminal organizations or dangerous
individuals in songs or memorials;
- Content(s) directing users to sites that espouse terrorist ideology,
are used to disseminate prohibited content, or are used for
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to glorify a
violent event, its perpetrators, or support violent criminal or
terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
- Content(s) produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations
or dangerous individuals;
- Content(s) praising or dignifying prominent terrorist or criminal
figures in order to encourage others to carry out acts of violence;
- Content(s) praising or justifying violent acts carried out by
violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous
- Content(s) aimed at recruiting new members to violent criminal or
- Content(s) depicting hostages or posted with the intent to solicit,
threaten, or intimidate on behalf of a violent criminal or terrorist
organization or dangerous individuals;
Any form of Sexual content and Nudity
Exceptions: On sole discretion of AIO Games, restrictions on the display of
sexual activity may be relaxed for content posted for educational purposes.
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral
- Clips extracted from non-pornographic films, shows, or other content
in order to isolate sexual content;
- Groping, public masturbation, voyeurism, predatory exhibitionism or
any other content that depicts someone in a sexualized manner
without their consent;
- Provocative dancing that is focused on the dancer’s genitals,
buttocks, nipples, or breasts;
- Content that sexualizes rape in any form, or content that aggregates
clips of dramatized rape scenes;
- Content(s) using otherwise everyday objects or scenarios, such as
injections or eating, for the purpose of sexual gratification;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified for sexual
gratification, or focuses on themes of unwanted sexualization.
- Genitals, breasts, female nipples, or buttocks;
- Pornography such as sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes including
- Masturbation or fondling of genitals, breasts, or buttocks;
- Using or displaying sex toys;
- Wardrobe accidents or nude photos;
- Violent, graphic, or humiliating sexual fetish content;
- Nudity or partial nudity;
- Explicit or implied depiction of sex acts; sexual arousal;
- Animated sex acts, pornography, or fetish content;
- Commission or incitement of Non-consensual sex acts or unwanted
- Bestiality or promotion of bestiality;
- Incest or promotion of incest;
- Any sexual content involving minors;
- Commission, promotion, or glorification of sexual solicitation or
Violent and graphic content
Exceptions: We might allow content that depict the above-mentioned acts if
they are a part of staged or professional fighting, traditional martial
arts, etc. which shall be the sole discretion of AIO Games.
- Footage of corpses with massive injuries, such as severed limbs;
- Encouraging others to go to a particular place to commit violence,
to perform violence at a particular time, or to target individuals
or groups with violence;
- Footage of violent crimes such as robberies or rape being committed
that provide no education or explanation to viewers.;
- Animal hunting.
- Footage, audio, or imagery involving road accidents, natural
disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attack aftermath, street fights,
physical attacks, sexual assaults, immolation, torture, corpses,
protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other such
scenarios with the intent to shock or disgust viewers;
- Physical violence or accidental deaths of people;
- Dismembered, mutilated, charred, or burned human or animal remains;
- Gory content in which an open wound or injury is the core focus;
- Footage or imagery showing bodily fluids, such as blood or vomit,
with the intent to shock or disgust viewers.
- Content(s) where there is infliction of unnecessary suffering or
harm deliberately causing an animal distress or animal cruelty;
- Content(s) where animals are encouraged or coerced to fight by
- Inciting others to commit violent acts against individuals or a
defined group of people;
- Fights involving minors;
- Dramatized or fictional footage of anything listed above where the
viewer is not provided with enough context to determine that the
footage is dramatized or fictional;
Content(s) violating any Intellectual Property Rights
- Content(s) that violates or infringes someone else’s copyrights,
trademarks, or other intellectual property rights;
- Plagiarism of other content;
- Plagiarism of other user profiles by copying profile elements of
- Any other kind of violation of any intellectual property;
Content(s) relating to harassment, bullying
Exceptions: We may allow content that includes harassment and steps to cope
with harassment if the primary purpose is educational, documentary,
scientific, artistic or of any other nature. This is based on the sole
discretion of AIO Games.
- Content(s) that uses the comment or react feature of AIO GAMES app
to create abusive content targeting other users;
- Repeatedly showing pictures of someone and then making disparaging
or hurtful statements;
- Accounts dedicated entirely to focusing on maliciously insulting an
- Threatening someone’s physical safety;
- Posting an individual’s non public personal identifying information
like a phone number, home address, or email to direct abusive
attention or traffic toward them;
- Directing malicious abuse to identifiable individuals through
in-game voice chat or messages during a stream;
- Content(s) uploaded with the intent to shame, deceive or insult a
- Violent threats, sexual harassment, disparaging statements regarding
appearance, intellect, personality traits, and hygiene;
- Content(s) that threatens an individual with violence;
- Content(s) that wishes death, serious disease, physical, or other
harm on an individual;
- Content(s) that incites violence or coordinated harassment;
- Content that sexually harasses a user by disparaging their sexual
activities or attempting to make unwanted sexual contact;
- Content(s) that praises violent tragedies and disparages their
- Stalking or attempting to blackmail users;
- Zooming in on prolongedly focused emphasis on the breasts, buttocks
or genital area of an identifiable individual for the purposes of
degrading, objectifying, or sexualizing;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to promote
violence or hatred against an individual with the attributes noted
Content(s) in the form of links which violate the community
- Links to websites or apps phishing for a user’s login credentials,
financial information, etc.
- Links to websites that seek to raise funds or recruit for terrorist
- Links to sites containing Child Sexual Abuse Imagery (CSAI).
- Links to pornography;
- Links to websites or apps that install malware;
Indulging into anyone’s Privacy and sensitive information
- Content(s) that reveals or threatens to reveal personally
identifiable information, including but not limited to residential
address, private email address, private phone number, bank
statement, social security number, or passport number;
- Threats to reveal sexual imagery or non-consensual intimate imagery;
- Use personal information gathered on app to have personal
conversation with user on another app or any communication medium.
Content relations illegal activities, frauds, scams, regulated
goods, drugs etc.
Exception – At the sole discretion of AIO Games, exceptions to content that
displays firearms or other types of weapons may be given in a fictional
setting, as part of a museum’s collection, carried by a police officer, in a
military parade, or used in a safe and controlled environment such as a
shooting range. We may allow exceptions for content that provides value to
the public, such as educational and newsworthy content.
- i. Content(s) that promotes fixed betting, get-rich-quick schemes,
or any other types of scams;
- Content(s) relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling
- Not adhering to commitments or fulfilling agreements made by or
entered into by the users, including non-payment of rewards to users
as promised during using the AIO GAMES app while live streaming
- Content(s) that promotes phishing;
- Content(s) that promotes any schemes;
- Content(s) that offers the purchase, sale, or trade of unlawfully
- Content that provides instructions on how to conduct criminal
- Depiction, trade, or promotion of firearms, ammunition, firearm
accessories, or explosive weapons or instructions on process to
manufacture those weapons;
- Content(s) that offers, sells, trades, or solicits firearms,
accessories, ammunition, explosive weapons, or instructions on how
to manufacture them;
- Use or trade of drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content(s) that displays drugs, drug consumption, or encourages
others to make, use, or trade drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content(s) that sells, offers, trades, or solicits, provides
information on how to buy drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that violates any law for the time being in force
- Promotion of criminal activities;
- Content(s) that promotes acts of physical harm, such as assaulting
- Content(s) that risks the safety of others;
- Content(s) that promotes human exploitation or wildlife trafficking;
Content(s) relating to Suicide, dangerous acts, self-harm
Exceptions: Content that provides support, resources, or coping mechanisms
for those going through suicidal ideation. We urge Users suffering from
suicidal tendencies to consult and take help from authorities.
- Promoting or glorifying suicide, suicidal tendencies or content that
might encourage participation in similar actions;
- Providing instructions on how to self-harm or die by suicide;
- Graphic images of self harm, self inflicted wounds;
- Attempts of suicide or content featuring a person committing or
intending to commit acts that are likely to lead to self-inflicted
- Suicide challenges;
- Inappropriate use of dangerous tools;
Content(s) violating integrity and authenticity such as
disinformation campaigns, spamming, impersonation
Exception – We may allow exceptions for parody, commentary, as long as the
Account does not mislead others with regard to its identity or purpose. Any
such exception shall be at the sole discretion of AIO Games.
- Misinformation meant to incite fear, hate, or prejudice;
- Misinformation that may cause harm to an individual’s health, such
as misleading information about medical treatments;
- Hoaxes, phishing attempts, or manipulated content meant to cause
- Content(s) that misleads community members about elections or other
- As another person or organization by using someone else’s name,
biographical details, or profile picture in a misleading manner;
- Using someone else’s real name, user name, image, brand, logo, or
other personal information;
- Setting up a user Account using the name and image of a person, and
then pretending that person is posting content or comments.
- Video Spam: Content(s) that is excessively posted, repetitive, or
untargeted and does one or more of the following, promises viewers
they’ll see something but instead directs them off site, gets
clicks, views, or traffic off AIO GAMES app by promising viewers
that they will make money fast, sends audiences to sites that spread
malware, try to gather personal information, or other sites that
have a negative impact and content with misleading show names which
do not match the content;
- Any direct monetary transfer between the users outside the AIO GAMES
- Any direct or indirect transfers between users for the purpose of
gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the AIO GAMES app via
settlement with modes outside the AIO GAMES app;
- Any non-monetary fake transfer (including gifts) between users for
the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the AIO
- Using the title, thumbnails, description, or tags to trick users
into believing the content is something it is not;
- Manipulated Media: Content(s) that has been technically manipulated
or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of
context) and may pose a serious risk;
- Content(s) that advances false claims related to the technical
eligibility requirements for current political candidates and
sitting elected government officials to serve in office;
- Hurtful and unsolicited comments;
- Comment(s) with links to counterfeit stores;
- Operate multiple AIO GAMES Accounts under false or fraudulent
pretences, including coordinated attempts to manufacture inauthentic
activity, distribute commercial spam, or otherwise coordinate a
scaled violation of AIO GAMES policies.
Threats to Our Security
- Do not use automated scripts to collect information from AIO GAMES.
- Do not post any content or indulge in communications with users to
provide tips and encouraging ways to hack the AIO GAMES app or
engage in any other activities that threaten or compromise the
platform security of AIO GAMES app.
- Do not hack the AIO GAMES app, or associated networks, or bypass its
measures to restrict users’ access;
- Do not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms,
logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or harmful;
Content(s) relating to hateful speech, slurs, and
- Actions/words that dehumanizes or incites violence or hatred against
individuals or groups, based on the attributes listed above;
- Action/words that promotes any hateful ideologies by talking
positively about or displaying logos, symbols, flags, slogans,
uniforms, salutes, gestures, portraits, illustrations, or names of
individuals related to these ideologies;
- Music or lyrics that promote hateful ideologies;
- Content(s) that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or
sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or
public order or causes incitement to the commission of any
cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is
insulting any other nation.
- Encourage violence against individuals or groups based on any of the
attributes noted above;
- Incite hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the
attributes noted above;
- Actions/words that invokes non-consensual slurs which constitute as
derogatory terms that are intended to disparage an ethnicity, race,
or any other attributes listed above;
- Necessary actions will be taken if you post any content that violates the Community
Guidelines and the Code of Conduct.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Platform offered by AIO GAMES may be controlled and operated through any country
and will be subject to the laws of that state in which they are controlled and
operated by the User. If You use the Platform from any location, then, You must
check all the local laws applicable and You are responsible for compliance with the
local laws applicable to You.
- All or any disputes arising out of this Agreement including the interpretation and
validity of the terms thereof and the respective rights and obligations of the
parties shall be settled through arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall be
governed by the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (India) or any statutory
amendments/modifications thereto for the time being in force.
- The arbitration proceedings shall be held at Mumbai, Maharashtra by a sole
arbitrator who shall be appointed by AIO GAMES and whose decision shall be final and
binding upon all the parties. The Seat of Arbitration will be in Mumbai. The
language of the arbitration proceedings shall be in English.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will
bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator
unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra alone shall
have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- You and AIO GAMES agree that any cause of action arising out of Your use of the
Platform must be commenced within 3 (three) months after the cause of action accrues
or You become aware of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, whichever is
later. Otherwise, such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
17. 24x7 Customer Support
- We have a 24x7 Customer Support team to help You with the games offered on the
Platform resolve Your queries. You may contact the 24x7 Customer Support team at the
Email Id: email@example.com