- October 26, 2022
Rummy Teen Patti – Which one is better to Play?
Rummy vs Teen Patti
Card games have a fanbase of millions. They are a perfect way to lighten up your dull and boring lives. Card games have a major contribution to the games of our history.
Apart from adding an entertainment quotient to our lives, card games encourage our overall development and make us steady in life.
The deck of 52 has helped us survive a lot of boring celebrations which were forced upon us.
It’s that time of the year finally when one deck will not be enough for you. The time of the year when the sales of the deck of cards pace in thresholds.
A bunch of card games has been passed on from generation to generation, a few being Teen Patti, Poker, Rummy, Solitaire, and a lot more.
The two most widely played games we will talk about today are- Teen Patti and Rummy.
Both Rummy and Teen Patti are absolutely fun to play and have followership across India. Both games have made it to the online gaming platforms with one of them winning the upper hand.
Let’s find Rummy or Teen Patti is the best.
What is a Rummy game?
Having originated from Mexico, the Rummy game made to people’s list of card games in no time. Rummy is played with the standard deck of cards where 13 cards are dealt to each player at the start by the dealer.
The dealer is chosen by the players. Rummy is purely a skill-based game and has nothing to do with luck.
The rummy game has various variants to it like Indian Rummy, Gin Rummy, Kalooki Rummy, Canasta, etc., but the 13-card rummy is the most popularly played one.
Rummy is a part of the matching card games. The player who makes it to the winning amount makes valid sets and sequences before the other players. Sequences can be both pure and impure.
Rummy is one game that uses the joker card as the wildcard. A player must pick up cards from the pile kept on the table and discard or use it in his/her game.
Rummy can be legally enjoyed on online gaming platforms such as AIO Games. On AIO Games rummy tables start at Rs 2.
What is the Teen Patti game?
Teen Patti or the three-card brag is a game that is influenced by poker. The game has got its origin in the Indian Subcontinent and is also known as Flash or Flush.
Teen Patti is one of the most played card games on Diwali. In this game, the dealer deals 3 cards to each player and the players place an ante bet at the start of the game.
After the distribution of the cards, it’s the players’ choice whether they want to see the cards or play blind.
Blind means that the player can not have a look at the cards that are dealt to him/her and will continue to play the bets (half the amount) till the time he/she decides to view the three cards.
With the players deciding to fold, the last two will show their cards and the winner will be chosen then. The players can keep increasing their bets if they are confident about their cards.
Teen Patti is a simpler version of the widely popular Poker game. Teen Patti is a luck-based game that doesn’t require strategies and skills.
Difference between Rummy and Teen Patti
Both card games are poles apart from each other. Though both are played equally in India, if you go into legalities, one suppresses the other.
Rummy vs Teen Patti – Let’s find out how one is better than the other.
- Rummy is a skill and strategy-based game whereas Teen Patti is a luck-based game. According to the supreme court, any skill-based game is legal to be played online in India.
- Rummy has various variants to be offered to the players whereas teen Patti lags in this race.
- In Rummy, you don’t have to place bets beforehand on the table, unlike Teen Patti where you must place an ante bet on the table at the start of the game.
- Rummy is available on more online gaming platforms as compared to Teen Patti, so the game is readily available to be played.
- The rules of the game Teen Patti are relatively tricky to understand owing to its similarity to poker as compared to the rules of Rummy.
- The rummy game offers you the chance to introduce the joker cards as the wild cards to make sets and sequences whereas this is not the benefit in Teen Patti.
- In Teen Patti you have to be quick in making your decision and you must take the right decision at the start of the game, or you might end up losing many bets.
- Rummy game allows you to take new cards and discard the others to make a valid declaration, but you don’t have the option of getting more cards in Teen Patti.
- Rummy is more popular across the globe as it originated in Mexico whereas Teen Patti originated in India making it less popular worldwide.
- Cards are dealt clockwise in Rummy and anti-clockwise in Teen Patti.
- Playing rummy online allows you to earn real cash whereas Teen Patti uses dummy money to be played online.
We think we have made your selection simplified and clearer. Both Teen Patti Rummy are equally loved in India but when it comes to playing card games online, choose the best one for yourself.
Various platforms offer you Rummy games, but be wise with your choices of online gaming platforms.
Play Rummy on AIO Games
Rummy is one of the most played games on AIO games with a userbase of zillions. It is legal to play rummy on AIO Games.
Rummy tables at AIO start at Rs 2 and go higher. You can play the game for free with the free sessions. Read a detailed guide, Why AIO Games is the Best Place to Play Rummy?
How to play Rummy on AIO Games?
- Each player plays for points that have some rupee value (pre-decided).
- Every player must contribute some amount to the table to fill the pot.
- Each player is dealt a set of 13 cards.
- The first card from the pack is placed on the open deck, which suggests the game’s start.
- The remaining cards are placed face-down.
- The objective of the game is to make:
2 Sequences + 2 Sets
3 Sequences + 1 Set
All 4 sequences
- Arrange all 13 cards in hand in sequences and/or sets.
- Each player takes turns to pick/discard a card from the closed/open deck to complete sets and/or sequences.
- A random card is selected as the wild Joker and all the cards of the value become wild Jokers in the game.
- For valid declaration, there must be at least two sequences in the player’s hand. Out of these two, one sequence must be pure.
- Now players must pick up cards from the down-faced deck or can pick up the cards from the open deck as well.
- There should be at least two sequences out of which one must be a pure sequence. A player can include both printed and wild Jokers in impure sequences and sets.
- The player who makes a valid declaration first wins the game.
AIO Games gives you a chance to play skill cash games with real players for real cash. You can withdraw your winnings anytime via multiple modes.
Your winning amount is credited as soon as you finish the game to your account. Your personal information is kept confidential and safe.
AIO Games is an authentic and legal online money-earning gaming app that you can play and get offers you Rs 100 as a welcome bonus when you register on the application.